As you know, I’ve been on a vegetarian diet for most of my adult life. I don’t necessarily eat healthy food all the time, but I try to avoid junk food as much as possible. There is a wealth of information on clean and healthy eating that is available at your fingertips, as well as numerous colleges offering online classes in gardening, nutrition, healthy cooking, etc., which means no excuses.
I crave raw food when I’ve been unable to eat well, say when I’ve been travelling, etc.
So… raw food vs cooked food – which is the best?
I’m convinced that we should all eat more raw food in our diet. Buy how do you kick the cooked food addiction?
Here are ten tips that might help…
1. Avoid added sodium
2. Avoid excitotoxins and stimulants
3. Ensure your fruit is fresh and ripe
4. Try to remove all the unhealthy food and any junk food from your house
5. Eat plenty so you’re not tempted to eat unhealthy food
6. When you smell cooked food that gets your taste buds tingling, think about what raw food you can eat to satisfy the craving
Here are a few raw food suggestions and ideas:
List of Excitotoxins: sota.com
List of stimulating foods:
So, what do YOU think?
Raw food vs cooked food?
Share your experiences by leaving a comment below.